- About us
- National sections
- Various Events
- Central council
30-11-2017 - Brussels (BE)
Conference on European Security and Defence
ELEC organises a conference on European Security and Defence
Venue: University Foundation, Rue d’Egmont 11, Brussels
2.30pm – 5.30pm
- General Jacques Favin-Lévêque, Member of the Bureau of Euro-Defence France
- Jacques-André Troesch, Chief Counsellor at the "Cour des Comptes" (Court of Auditors), President of the ARRI
- Philippe Jurgensen, President ELEC-France
(General Favin-Levêque and Philippe Jurgensen are co-authors of a report “ Propositions pour une sécurité et une défense européennes” , which will be sent in advance to participants with an executive summary in English) .
- Colonel Jean Marsia, former Professor at Belgian Ecole Royale Militaire et author of the book « La clef d’une défense européenne, celle des Etats-Unis d’Europe » (ASP, 2015)
- Oliver Rentschler, Deputy Chief of Staff of High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Vice President of the European Commission Frederica Mogherini (to be confirmed)
The conference will be held in French/English. Simultaneous translation into English will be provided.
In the evening, a diner will be organised. The keynote speaker will be announced later.