- About us
- National sections
- Various Events
- Central council
05-12-2013 - Brussels (BE)
Economic & Social Commission: " How can we ensure a full contribution of the financial sector to support an economic upturn?" - Annual dinner: keynote speaker Jan Smets (NBB)
Meeting of the Economic and Social Commission, together with the Monetary Commission.
December 5th 2013
- Miguel DE LA MANO, head of unit "Analysis of Financial Market Issues", European Commission.
- Jean-Paul BETBEZE, former chief economist Crédit Lyonnais and Crédit Agricole .
- Bernard COHEN-HADDAD, president "commission financement" of the CGPME
- Jeanne-Marie PROST, médiatrice nationale du crédit aux entreprises (France)
- Robert PRIESTER, deputy chief executive European Banking Federation.
After the meeting a formal dinner was held with Jan Smets, director and chief economist at the National Bank of Belgium, as keynote speaker.